I used to be sceptical about using products all from the same brand for my skincare routine until I came upon the aromatica.
Please allow me to share my new skincare routine that literally saved my extremely oily sensitive skin hihgly prone to breakouts, shrinked my large pores, calmed down redness and overall made feel more confident about myself.
The spring has been very hot, hence, extra sensitive skin, and this is what I use daily:
1. Tea Tree cleansing foam
2. Lavender toner
3. Tea Tree toner
4. Aloe Vera gel
1. Coconut oil natural makeup remover
2. Tea Tree cleansing foam
3. Lavender toner
4. Tea Tree toner
5. Rose Absolute serum
6. Aloe Vera gel + 4-6 drops Rosehip oil
7. Calendula cream
8. Calendula soothing mask sheet
1. I keep the aloe vera gel in the fridge to keep it fresh and soothing to skin. It is instant relief especially after a day in the sun.
2. Mix several drops of rosehip oil (or other facial oil of your choice) with cold aloe vera gel and quickly blend it into an emulsion - it's the best sleeping pack ever!. The skin glows in the morning!
3. Lavender toner comes with a handy little spray bottle - I pour some of the toner into the bottle and keep it in the fridge. It is great to use in the mornings after cleansing. Astringent properties of the toner help tighten the pores and the cooling sensation wakes you up comfortably.
4. Use lavender toner at least twice before applying the tea tree toner. Double-toning really works!!! It calms down the skin and prepares for the next step.
5. Keep the soothing mask sheets in the fridge for 5-10 minutes before use. This amplifies soothing effects of the mask.
6. In the shower I leave the cleansing foam on my face for ~5 mins if I have a hormonal breakout. This dries out and reduces the size of pimples well. Just make sure to tone and moisturize as soon as possible.
Hope this helps!